Self Care Sunday!!
Happy Sunday Funday/Self Care Sunday!
Helloooo my Lovely Lioness Ladies!! How has your weekend been? Mine has been pretty productive, which I”m pretty excited about!!
I’ve got ALL KINDS of new and wonderful things coming to the Site VERY SOON! SO GET EXCITED!!!!!!!! Staring in October, which is today, can you believe it?!?! I SURE CAN’T!
So anyway! Our first order of business is a NEW posting schedule for the blog which will be as follows staring this month, not all at once so you don’t get overloaded and overwhelmed! But over the month of October ALL KINDS of new and lovely content will be right at your fingertips!::
- Monday — Mommy Monday’s starting October 9th (Click on the “Mommy Mondays” tab to be considered as a Guest Mommy Blogger!
- Tuesdays — Take a break Tuesdays, Something inspirational and short & sweet!!
- Wednesday– Wednesday Wisdom ( I’ll post what I learned from the latest Research I’ve been reading, in an easy to understand kind of way!
- Thursday — Bossfidence Column ( In case you didn’t know, I also write for another blog called Bossfidence —- “This generation of millennial boss babes refuses to fit that mold; they are bursting through the barriers with a rebel outcry with the need to have a seat at the table. Bossfidence is taking initiative and control of your destiny through entrepreneurship, thought leadership and relationship building.” -Ashley Dunham, Bossfidence Founder)
- Friday – Feature Friday- For this day I will feature guest bloggers, plus reviews for TV Shows & Netflix reccommendations
- Saturday – Saturday Stories will be guest blogging (open to anyone) If you need a safe space to tell your story and get encouragement in return. This will be perfect for you!!
- Sunday – Self Care Sundays – Self Care Sundays will include suggestions from muah on how to take better care of yourself and some new and different ideas for accomplishing self care.
I Figured I would start today’s Self Care Sunday with the results from my “Quest for the Best Podcast” survey!!
I did a survey across many different platforms, asking for people’s favorite Podcasts. And BOY did I get some good responses!!
After getting so many suggestions, I decided to make a list of all the Podcasts I came up with to share with those of you who are just getting started in the Podcasts world and need some guidance on where to begin!! We’ll you’re in luck! I have come up with THE BEST list of Podcasts ever made EVER!!! 🙂
ALSO this evening in my Smart Lioness Pride group on Facebook (FREE) at 5:30 CST Laura Lee Stjernstrom from LL Yoga Online will be providing your with a FREE mini Meditation to get your week started off to a great start! One of the best forms of self care is Meditation! Make sure you join my group so you can tune in!! Just click here to Join my group!!
If you’re interested in joining Laura Lee’s online yoga group you can click here to contact her!
AND FINALLY, if you made it this far you deserve my list of the BEST Podcasts EVER! 🙂 Kidding, but there are all different kinds for all different folks!! Podcasts are good to help you relax as well as learn something new or just straight up entertain you!!
Now for your greatest list of Podcasts EVER!
1.) The Love Bomb 2.) Anna Farris is Unqualified
3.) That’s So Retrograde 4.) Sword & Scale
5.) Brain Candy 6.) How I Built This
7.) Oprah’s Super Soul Conversations 8.) Girlboss
9.) Strong Opinions Loosely Held 10.) Lady Gang
11.) Dear Sugars 12.) Hidden Brain
13.) The Art of Charm 14.) Earn Your Happy
15.) Optimal Living Daily 16.) No Philter
17.) Goal Digger with Jenna Kutcher 18.) Don’t Keep Your Day Job
19.) Dudesplaining 20.) Gary Vee
21.) You Should Remember This 22.) Chasing Glory with Lillian Garcia
23.) Being Boss 24.) Off the Vine with Kaitlyn Bristowe
25.) Revisionist History 26.) Bare Naked Bravery
27.) Tim Ferriss 28.) Melyssa Griffin’s Pursuit with Purchase
29.) The Model Health Show 30.) Brendon Burchard
31.) Tony Robbins 32.) The Hilarious World of Depression
33.) My Brother, My Brother, & Me 34.) Hello from Magic Tavern
35.) The Flop House 36.) She Did it Her Way
37.) Stuff Mom Never Told You 38.) Pantsuit Politics
39.) Betch Slapped 40.) Almost 30
41.) Wait Wait Don’t Tell Me 42.) Curiosity
43.) S Town 44.) Casefiles
45.) My Favorite Murder 46.) And That’s Why we Drink
47.) From the Front Porch 48.) What Should I Read Next
49.) Bitch Sesh 50.) The School of Greatness
51.) Celia Cavalli 52.) Tiny Leaps Big Changes
53.) Women Wanting More 54.) The Grift
55.) You Need A Budget 56.) Marie Forleo
57.) Loveline with Amber Rose (Rated R) 58.) Up First (NPR)
59.) Teaching in Higher Ed 60.) The Thread
61.) The Divided States of Women 61.) Cults
62.) The Kremlin Playbook 63.) Dirty John
64.) Every Little Thing 65.) Mindshift Podcast
66.) Modern Love 67.) The Morning Breath
68.) Death, Sex, & Money 70.) Pod Save America
71.) Strange Indeed 72.) Rough Translation
73.) Hollywood & Crime 74.) Secrets, Crimes, & Audiotapes
75.) Lore 76.) The Breakfast Club
77.) Selfie with Kristen Howerton & Sarah James
78.) The Good Life Project 79.) The Way I Heard it with Mike Rowe
80.) My Dad Wrote a Porno 81) Small Town Murder
82.) Sleep with Me: The Podcast that Puts You to Sleep
83.) The Nerdist 84.) On Being with Krista Trippett
85.) Where Should We Begin 86.) Brains On!
87.) Still Processing 88.) Pop Culture Happy Hour
89.) The Brilliant Idiots 90.) Mama Bear Dares
91.) Motivated 92.) Meditation Minis
93.) Not Too Deep with Grace Helbig 94.) Sexplanations
95.) Simplify 96.) Serial Killers
97.) TED Radio Hour 98.) The Butterfly Effect
99.) The Lively Show 100.) The Minds of Madness
To download a PDF copy of my list of Podcasts you can click here-> PodCast Quest Enjoy!!
Let me know in the comments which are your favorites or which ones you plan to try out!!